- Clover #awake #brilliance #delight #simple #medicine #meditation #yoga #green #summertime… instagram.com/p/BHBWbiSg7vt/ 1 year ago
- Flowers by the roadside. #everyday #walking #goWestMA #flowers #gratitude #photography #full… instagram.com/p/BG-AU4SQvlw/ 1 year ago
- Full Bloom #nofilter #pink #poetry #portal #LOVE #loop #bhakti #beat #live #life #open #full… instagram.com/p/BGM2NsYwvv0/ 1 year ago
- Never mind what you think you know. #everyday #glow #emerging #sky #song #poetry #portal… instagram.com/p/BFxY021wvth/ 1 year ago
- In a moment everything is changed. #magestic #power #each #day #field #walking #yoga #natural… instagram.com/p/BFuwG0wQvrw/ 1 year ago
tracking time/keeping track
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- interactive media
- looking at it another way
- poetic video
- stream of consciousness
- stretching it
- threshold consciousness
- turning it upside down
fly by wordsand again before birds calling out child city combining composing creation daily practice decay desire dreams existence flower forecast found free association graphic hand hands heart here in dreams integration life light listen listening mask masks me meditation membrane memory messages to self moments morning mouth movement notation now ocean path play rain repetition repurposing rooms rust saliva sand sea shadow shanda studd solitude song sound sounding space stone swimming pool then through time together train travel trees voice walking water whales wind words
Category Archives: poetic video
how narrow we enter the world passages of soft and hard echoing bony ellipses unspeakable traces whose thin embraces ’round trembling flesh lie how narrow we see the world glimpses of light and shade verges of matter and wave flashes … Continue reading
i stopped in the road where it floods. water covered in a thin layer of ice. i got out of my car. it was so loud. not the wind like this recording suggests. the thawing. ice breaking off trees into … Continue reading
is this your first film?
“it’s alive,” he said. “it’s just not doing anything.” meaning making is an iterative process. it is a joining of this and that. connecting you and me. aha, she wrote. i understand. and they in turn explained.
the faces moving and taking shape around, through me are also masks.